- Create functional and intuitive solutions from complex problems
- Make user-centered design on background of research, mapping, tests and interviews
- Use design thinking to build agile design systems
- Accustomed to working globaly with both teams and clients
- A strong facilitator
- Team player first and formost
- Client- and account responsible for 10+ years
Present / Senior Product Designer
I designed and defined the end-to-end user experiences. In order to drive conversion and usage in the SaaS products based on AI and machine learning.
I collaborate closely with management, product owners, user research and developers to execute this work.
2020 – 2022 / Senior UX/UI Designer
I am deeply involved in all aspects of the PERE platform. From user interviews and test, over ideas of new functionality, to implementations and iterations of an ever evolving application.
2017 – 2020 / Art Director/Digital designer
My work varies from traditional AD work (ads, reports, etc.) to digital design (apps, sites, banners, animations, etc.) and content for various SoMe platforms.
Clients: Elsass Fonden, Impact, Blue Business, Medodan, Danske Spil, Maersk, Chr. Hansen Group, F.L.Smidth et al.
2007 – 2017 / Creative director
I created coherence across solutions. I strengthened the clients’ internal- and external communication and targeted various receivers – from Board of Directors to end costumers – on all channels and platforms including SoMe.
Clients: HK, Advodan, Karnov, Neopost, Storebælt A/S, FDM, Begravelse Danmark, Beierholm, SEF, Capto et al.
Grey Synchronised Partners
2006 – 2007 / Web Art Director
As digital designer I developed and executed solutions for web campaigns and -sites.
Clients: SF-Film, BR, Clipper, Betsson, Coca Cola, Biblioteksstyrelsen, EDC et al.
3 years – Arkitektur
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts – Schools of Architecture
2005 – dd.
Association voluntary – ’A Piece Of Cake’
Vesterbro Kung Fu
2017 – dd.
Teacher and trainer for juniors
Advodan, Erhvervs- og Byggestyrelsen, Alfa Laval, Arbejdsmarkedsstyrelsen, Betsson, BR, Chr. Hansen, Clipper, Comwell, Danisco Flexible, EDC-Mæglerne, Elsass Fonden, FDM, F.L.Smidth, HK, Begravelse Danmark, Københavns Lufthavne, Rønne & Lundgren, SF-Film, Storebælt, Tellabs, Velux, Maersk Line
- Native: Danish
- Fluent: English
- Understand: German, Swedish, Norwegian
- Native: Figma, Adobe, Sketch
- Fluent: Invision, Zeplin, SoMe, CSS, CMS
- Used for: wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and user testing et al.
My design process
- Uncover – research, mapping, tests and interviews with users and product owners
- Visualize – sketches, prototypes and workshops in order to get the organization and the team onboard and strengthen collaboration
- Execute – work close with developers and other team members to create active design systems and outstanding products that empowers the user
…rinse and repeat
- Calm, enthusiastic and sociable – do not get stressed
- Conscientious and flexible designer
- Know my tools by heart
- Attentive to my team, and ensure that everyone is comfortable
- A person who loves to learn and to teach
- Versatile – regardless of the challenge, I will provide a solution
My family and friends recharges me. I love spending time with my two daughters and my wife and it is vital to me to spend time with my friends.
I love to travel – to see and experience new cultures and explore differences as well as similarities in the world around.
…He is sharp to the point, sprouting with creative
ideas and highly professional…
Peder Esben, Director, Elsass Fonden
For references and summary see LinkedIn. More referencer on request.